Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to - Finally a Mom

My name is Annetta Price. My husband and I suffered with infertility for over a decade. Early in our marriage, I was diagnosed with a common condition known as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome which resulted in infertility.

My plan is to share with you my journey of struggles, anxiety, tears and disappointment and eventually, the triumphant victory of finally becoming a mother. This blog and my website, http://www.finallyamom.com/ exist to provide information, support, comfort and hope to other families who might be having similar experiences.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story. Undoubetly it will help countless women know that they are not alone in their struggles. Thanks also for the links.
    Jo,
    Alameda, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annetta,
    Thanks for sharing your story. Undoubedtly it will help countless couples who struggle with infertility issues. Thanks also for the helpful links. I am happy that you and your husband were rewarded with a healthy baby.
    Jo,
    Alameda, CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, thanks for veiwing and your kind comments. I contribute daily to this so if you know of anyone having similar experience, feel free to send them to the site.

    ReplyDelete