Tuesday, May 1, 2012

10 YEAR OLD COLUMBIAN GIRL GIVES BIRTH




A 10 year old Columbian girl gave birth to a baby girl weighing just about 5 pounds recently. This makes her one of the world’s youngest mother.

I really did not know this was even possible but according to an ABC article, the explanation is that, because ovulation usually starts before menstruation, it is very possible that girls can get pregnant before having their first period.


Follow the link below for more on this story:-
Many times throughout my infertility struggle, I would think that if I had become pregnant earlier, not at age 10 by any means, but in my early teens as I began noticing evidence of my PCOS condition in my late teens, then I would have had the child or children I so wanted and my infertility struggle would have sure turned out differently.
Not that my parents would approve of this and I would definitely have to fit all my belongings in one travelling bag and run for the hills.



No comments:

Post a Comment