Monday, October 3, 2011

WOMEN, DO YOU WANT TO LIVE LONGER? HAVE LOTS OF CHILDREN


Recently, I saw a ticker on a popular cable news station that men who have children live longer than those who don’t. I immediately thought, mm, post material. It so happen though, that I am not able to find any facts to back that statement up.
While researching though, I came across this, that women who have lots of children, do in fact live longer. This is great information, I might add, but I guess many of us will not benefit from this longevity at this time, because we are all victims of recession some of us are forced to stop having children after just one or two. I guess my parents, having seven of us, are the real beneficiaries here.
The article claims that this longevity is linked to the support that these women receive from their children and grandchildren as they get older.
Please visit the link below for this article and see other ways we can all live longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment