Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SUCCESS COMES AT THE POINT OF LETTING GO



I struggled so long to get pregnant and many times along the way, I asked myself why can’t I get pregnant, what is wrong with me, is God punishing me for un-confessed sins. I was miserable.

After more than a decade, my breakthrough came and it was at the point when I had grown completely hopeless. I had gone through terrible conflicts with my family fuelled by my infertility frustrations, had  alienated many of my friends and had now made the decision to accept whatever God had in store for me. I was finally at the point of letting go.

This is the point, according to a fellow blogger, when success usually happens, because we have lowered our resistance , thus making room for success.

What does this really mean? An excerpt from her post:-

“And then, just when I had made peace with my decision to move on to childfree, the "impossible" happened - I was pregnant. Why is life like that? Why did I have to get to the point of hopelessness before I succeeded? Well, my theory boils down to this: When you lower your resistance, you make room for success. So what does that mean? When you want something so bad, and it's not happening, you focus more on what you don't have instead of what you do have or what you want. You try to force things into place. When you finally give up, the flood gates open. Your dream starts chasing you instead of the other way around.” 

Read the entire post along with link to an article about ‘letting Go,’  by visiting the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment