Thursday, April 14, 2011

WHEN YOUR EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS SUDDENLY DISSAPPEARS


For a couple of my miscarriages, my early pregnancy symptoms just suddenly disappeared and I knew something was wrong.  As a result of this, when I was pregnant with my son and had days when my pregnancy symptoms would be mild or not even present at all, I immediately began to worry.  I remember when I went for my first visit with my OB/GYN, I hardly had any symptoms and I was very terrified that I might have miscarried.

I always wondered why this is so, as this very troubling for those of us who struggle to become pregnant, and then have to worry that we might be miscarrying when our pregnancy symptoms, one day, just disappear.

Upon research I have found out that pregnancy symptoms can in fact be very intense one day and the next you feel like your normal self again. Sadly, there has been no mention in the research material why this is so, but many women who have ever been pregnant can attest to this. Please note though, that you could be miscarrying if your pregnancy symptoms disappear, and especially if there is evidence of spotting. It is therefore advised that you see your doctor immediately if this is happening to you.

Early pregnancy symptoms can be very challenging to cope with, but it is very comforting to have them stick around because they are a sign that your pregnancy is progressing as it should. My doctor told me once that women who experience symptoms like nausea, are very unlikely to miscarry early in their pregnancies.

7 comments:

  1. Hey thanks a lot for this post Triumph. I agree with most of what you said. I am 4 months pregnant now and I know what it feels like. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart for vising my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acne is one skin problem that attacks most people during their adolescence years but the fact is this skin disease develops on any person even on pregnant women. Acne and pregnancy can be acquainted with one another because of the hormones of pregnant women. Not all women though are the same and having acne during pregnancy is quite common for some women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, pls somebody should help me, I felt all the early pregnancy symptoms on 3 days after my ovulation like sore nimples, bloating and i felt somthing like electric power down my lower abdomen,but before the fifth day, I started having heat on my stomuch, the heat was so severe, later all the symptoms I was having suddenly disappered and I started having discharge like a white fluid pls somebody should help me, am realy desprate to have baby and am worried, pls help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, pls somebody should help me, I felt all the early pregnancy symptoms on 3 days after my ovulation like sore nimples, bloating and i felt somthing like electric power down my lower abdomen,but before the fifth day, I started having heat on my stomuch, the heat was so severe, later all the symptoms I was having suddenly disappered and I started having discharge like a white fluid pls somebody should help me, am realy desprate to have baby and am worried, pls help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your anxieties in trying to conceive. I don't know that you should be having pregnancy symptoms so soon after ovulation. You probably should get a doctor's help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading your article. It is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.It would be great if you share any information about 6th month pregnancy symptoms

    ReplyDelete