Thursday, April 7, 2011

D and Cs AND INFERTILITY



During my struggles with infertility, I had one D&C (Dilation and Curettage) and I had fears that this could further add to my infertility issues. Fortunately, it did not. When I had my last miscarriage two years ago, I was so relieved  when my doctor opted that I allow my body to expel the pregnancy naturally, as this same fear was once again present.

Turns out my fear is justified as D&C’s can lead to infertility or if you are already suffering with infertility, could further compromise your chances to get pregnant, due to scarring in the womb following such surgery.

A fellow blogger is kind enough to do a post on this subject.  Why not check it out.


2 comments:

  1. It is great to show success story to other infertile women who are still trying to get pregnant. Information and knowledge is a POWER. I am, also trying to help women with correct useful information about INFERTILITY and SUCCESS STORIES in - http://www.women-health-info.com/341-INFERTILITY.html

    With best regards. Doly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will check your link out.

    ReplyDelete