Wednesday, February 11, 2015

GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS - For health and strength........we praise Thy name oh Lord....Amen.....




A couple of days ago, I learnt about the death of a young lady (age 19), whose story I had been following. She was recently diagnosed with a rear form of bone cancer, found mostly in people her age and she died before she could get the appropriate treatment that could have prolonged her life, if only for a little longer. Since her death, I have been constantly thinking about her.

Just moments ago, I learnt about a former co-worker who passed as a result of a heart condition. She took seriously ill recently and sadly, died.

I cannot help but be thankful for my health, and the health of my loved ones and even more, when I hear about cases like these. These are all young people, who have not lived to see old age, they are gone to soon.

Because of the age I had my children, they could have been born with many health issues, but my God is so faithful they have both been born very healthy and perfect children. I am eternally grateful for this and everything else that is good in my life.

Rest In Peace dearest Shakera and Patrice, I personally believe fatal illnesses are fought by the brave.







http://www.tranquilityfuneralservice.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Funeral-flowers-248x300.jpg
Post image by: 

No comments:

Post a Comment