Wednesday, February 25, 2015

GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS ".....Prayer moves the hand that rules the world...."





Today I am so grateful for prayers.

I was introduced to prayer at an early age, because as early as the morning was, I would wake up to the voice of my mother praying and just before bedtime, I would again hear my mother praying.

Even though I was young, I could still recognise the passion, conviction and sincerity with which my mom prayed. She got her results and as she still continues to pray, she continues to reap much blessings in her life, to the point where she has been able to bless the lives of others around her.

The other day a very good friend of mine asked me to join her in prayer for some health issues she is being faced with, and I remember in my encouragement to her, said, that  prayer is one of the tools we have against issues we are subjected to in our lives. She agreed promptly.

As we go about our daily lives, let us remember that God is just a prayer away and stands only too willing to help us though the many and varied difficulties that we face each day. All we need to do is engage him and watch him work.

As prayers are being offered up on behalf of my friend, we wait with confidence, as God works everything out, according to his promises for his children.

Have a grateful day and do, pray for someone today.









Post image by:
http://www.bridgepointechurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Prayer-web.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who had taken traditional medicine and a diet plan from Nze Njoku Herbal Home (nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com) on google to treat Arthritis and High Blood Pressure and for some years now he looks normal. From severe pain always a sick guy Now he looks so healthy and enjoying normal productive life😊 Praise God

    ReplyDelete