Friday, February 6, 2015

The effect of Thyroid Disorder on a woman's fertility.





When I was struggling with infertility, I was often asked on a few occasions, if my doctor had ever checked my thyroid ,because thyroid disease is a contributing factor for infertility.  Maybe he did, I don't know, the subject did not come up so I guess he ruled that out very early for me.

Thyroid disease can have a negative effect on a woman's fertility and for those diagnosed with infertility, a thyroid examination should be done to determine if this is a factor.  A thyroid examination should also be considered if a woman is having early pregnancy losses as thyroid disease could be a factor too.

The thyroid produces two hormones, triiodothyronine and thyroxine which are responsible for growth and development, mainly brain development. When the thyroid does not function correctly there can be great impact on the reproductive function, before during and after conception

Read more about thyroid disease and its effect on fertility.......

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150123081929.htm







Post image by: http://www.mia.mk/en/Inside/RenderSingleNews/316/132340317

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who had taken traditional medicine and a diet plan from Nze Njoku Herbal Home (nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com) on google to treat Arthritis and High Blood Pressure and for some years now he looks normal. From severe pain always a sick guy Now he looks so healthy and enjoying normal productive life😊 Praise God

    ReplyDelete