Friday, May 27, 2011

LIGHT MOMENT FRIDAYS – Feature 11

'Sorry I was not able to upload my regular light moment Friday image as Blogger seem to be having some problems.'

                       ********************************************************

All of us who struggle with infertility can attest to the fact that it robs us of our happiness. It robs us of our ability to truly laugh and this is why I have come up with this new feature on my blog, called ‘Light Moment Fridays.’ I love Fridays, and I guess it is because this is the beginning of a well awaited weekend. I love the casual laid back mood. This is why I have chosen Fridays for this, where I will post short jokes and funny videos. Our son is at the stage now where he says or does things which is so hilarious, so I will share some of those precious moments with you as well.

This is for you all, especially those of us  who struggle to be happy, amidst our hurts and pain.......DO ENJOY!!!!

                    **********************************************************



LITTLE JOHNNY STRIKES AGAIN..........


For my international readers, little Johnny is a school age fictitious character, known for having the darnest answers in class. He is his teachers' worst nightmare and so they have to be prepared for his bold sharp wit at all times.



The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence. 

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'
The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word fascinate, not fascinating'.
 
Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.'
The teacher said, 'Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'
 
Little Johnny raised his hand.  
The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him for his offering.
 
Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasin eight.'
 
The teacher sat down and cried.





No comments:

Post a Comment