Friday, May 7, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand
Psalm 127: 3 & 4

"HOPE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE"



I take great pleasure in wishing ALL Mothers, a happy, peaceful and blessed Mother’s Day.


I have highlighted all, because some who are not biological mothers, who act in the capacity of mothers, sometimes do get left out on this special day. Therefore, if you are not a biological mother, but find yourself acting in this very revered capacity, at some point in your life, this wish goes out lovingly to you as well.

For all those who are mothers to only angels in heaven, do not think for one minute that this day is not for you too, as I have heard it said recently that motherhood, starts from that positive pregnancy test and I know for a fact, that bonding begins there as well.

I am so grateful to God that for the past couple of years I have been able to celebrate this special day, which for many years I could only look forward to with dread and longing. Words cannot explain, how blessed I feel. It is therefore my prayer that all who are still on the difficult road of struggles to become a mom, will one day soon be made to share in this special day as well.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you! I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, I had a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete