Thursday, May 20, 2010

47 AND PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand
Psalm 127: 3 & 4


"HOPE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE"




Are you over 35 and is contemplating becoming pregnant, but has reservations. Well, be encouraged, John Travolta’s wife, Kelly Preston, who is 47, is currently three months pregnant, and, as is expected, the couple is bubbling over with happiness, as they lost a son recently. The couple said, "It was difficult to keep quiet about this great news." I totally can relate to this.


At 37, when I became pregnant with my son, I was very anxious and scared myself and could hardly wait until the end of my pregnancy to see if my son would be born healthy. Well he did, despite my worries, so it does not pay to worry at all, just use your energy to focus on being as healthy as you can be, because this is said to be the key to a successful pregnancy.

It is normal to feel anxious about becoming pregnant later in life, as there are certain risks associated with becoming pregnant at this stage, but studies show that many older women who are becoming pregnant these days are healthier than before, as people on a whole are adopting healthier lifestyles, hence older women are now more likely to become pregnant and carry a normal healthy pregnancy.

This is surely encouraging news.

No comments:

Post a Comment