Monday, February 23, 2009

My Infertility Story – C O N C L U S I O N


You have now read my story and normally I would have said, I hope you are encouraged, but I know you have in fact been encouraged, as I have heard from some you.

Part of the reason why I decided to put my story out via blogging was because I knew I would be able to offer encouragement to those who are struggling with infertility in a way that few probably can, having struggled for over a decade (twelve years exactly) and in such an incredibly difficult way. I am still to hear of someone who has struggled for as long as we did. I have heard of persons struggling for up to six years but none over a decade so far. I remember my mother-in-law was offering encouragement to a co-worker of hers who has been struggling with infertility. She told her how long it took us to finally have our baby, and the person responded, "am I to sit around and wait that long?" If someone told us that we would have had to sit around for that long, I would have said the same thing to them because it is really a difficult thing to have to do.
We who have struggled and those who are currently struggling with infertility are connected in a way that few could ever understand, and even though we maybe worlds apart, it is comforting to know that with the use of technology, we can read each other stories and find comfort in knowing that we are not alone, we struggle in the same way. We might not be connected by blood, but we are certainly connected in tears, in yearning, in shattered dreams and in hope that one day infertility will just be something we once struggled with.
Those of you who have read my story and did not know much about infertility and how it affects us who struggle with it, I am sure now has a clearer picture and can empathize with those you know who are currently on this journey. During my time of struggle I was judged by some and sadly these persons do have children and therefore could not possibly understand the pain associated with struggling with infertility. I remember one comment someone made, and every time I remember it, it breaks my heart all over again. The comment is, I have walked off my job because of trying to have a child and is stressing out my husband. Clearly this person does not understand how this thing can consume you to the point where you are not able to function normally. She also knows nothing about my struggles and I am hoping that she will access my story so that she can understand and feel sorry that she ever judged me in that way.
Finally, I hate to sound like a scratch record, but that is what my blog is set up to do, to encourage and give hope to you struggling with infertility. Therefore, I want to say, do not give up hope. Do everything in your power to beat this. It is said that when you have done your best, angels in heaven cannot do more, so fight on and remember, as I have said before, if you have exhausted all your other options, then adoption can be considered. Adoption can even be considered if you have not yet exhausted all your options and can afford to. Persons have done this and still go on to having their biological child, as the body now becomes more relaxed as that yearning ceases for the time being, therefore causing pregnancy to be achieved.

Thanks for taking time out to read my story and do join me as I continue to offer encouragement and hope and information geared at helping you with your struggle, through this blog.

DO REMEMBER, WE DID IT, SO YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::

    1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection, unexplain miscarriage

    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)

    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.

    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube, Hepatitis

    5. Cyst from the ovaries, PCOS

    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching

    7. Irregular menstruation

    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)

    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.

    10. Infertility for easy Conception…….

    11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..

    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete