Monday, March 3, 2014

MONDAY RAMBLINGS: Infertility and your marriage





Last week in my Monday ramblings space, I spoke about marriage after infertility and I shared that my marriage was stronger after infertility even though it stood no adverse test during my struggles with infertility and so I have reasons to regard myself as very fortunate.

Others are not so fortunate though because infertility can wreak havoc on a marriage. I have heard where because one husband was yearning so much for children, the wife told him that he was free to go, since she had now resigned herself to probably a life without biological children, in other words, she was over stressing about it.

It is with this in mind that I am encouraged to share this expert advice, courtesy of Babycenter, "Therapist’s top 10 tips for dealing with infertility problems."

Follow the link below:-



I particularly like the tip which encourages you to work as a team, simply because, as a team you are stronger against the forces. We had each others’ back, when the forces wanted to floor us and we prove we were up to the test and was rewarded for this valiant effort.

BE ENCOURAGED.







image by:http://www.todaysparent.com/family/parenting/how-to-take-care-of-your-relationship-through-infertility/

No comments:

Post a Comment