Wednesday, March 5, 2014

GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS : “He gives peace in the midst of the storm.”


Today I am grateful for peace.
This morning we woke up and the family car was gone. After the initial checking to see if anyone of the family members had taken it, we realized it was stolen.
There was really no  panic, everyone was calm and even as my husband parents left to report it to the police, they were calm and they returned calm.
Later my husband said to me, is something wrong with me, I don’t feel upset about this at all, a little out of sorts yes, but not upset. His mother said the same thing to me as well and  further said that she believes her calm is as a result of her thinking that it could have been worst as,  they could have held up anyone of the family members driving the car, stole it and killed them, as some very recent cases. 
My husband has not given me any apparent reason for him being so calm, but I know it is God  giving him that peace in the midst of this storm, because that car is the family’s work –horse and it will be quite challenging, to say the least, not having it.

I am grateful for peace though and grateful for the fact that nothing worst happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment