Monday, January 3, 2011

THANKS AND APPRECIATION


As this brand new year advances, I want to first thank God for giving me the chance to continue on this journey of life. I consider every day such a great opportunity to be a better wife, a better mother, a better person overall  and I try not to take it for granted, because many who began the year 2010, with all intention to make it 2011, sadly did not.

I want to thank those of you who continue to support my writing efforts through this blog.  If you have only visited once, I thank you so much and if you are a regular visitor, I am so grateful to you because this means that I am doing something worth both our time and effort.

I want to congratulate all those who have struggled with infertility and was able to welcome their little miracle/s in 2010. I know from experience that this is indeed a very rough road and thankfully, for me, I know the joy that you are revelling in right now.

For those who are pregnant and are looking forward with eager arms to embrace your little miracles, just know, you remain in my prayers and for those still struggling with infertility and is waiting anxiously for the day when they too will become pregnant, You are in my prayers and I do hope that 2011 will be your year.

Do remember that my website is geared at offering information, encouragement and most of all, hope, to all who are struggling with infertility and I am qualified to do this, not because I hold a Phd. or any other formal qualification in this subject area, but because of simply struggling for years with this understated and underestimated condition.  I ask that you do not hesitate to recommend my blog to anyone you know who could benefit from information contained herein.

A happy, productive and blessed 2011 to you all and I look forward to your continued support, even as I look forward to continue serving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment