Friday, January 7, 2011

COULD DIET INFLUENCE THE SEX OF YOUR BABY??



For all my pregnancies, when asked what sex baby I wanted, I was quick to answer, a healthy one will do, please. I mean, come on, after years of wanting children so badly who would want anything else but a healthy baby. However, if I should get pregnant again, I would wish for a girl, because I always felt I wanted back my girl that I lost seven months into the pregnancy, before that with my son.

There are people I know who are quite adamant about the sex of the babies they want. My husband is the first of four boys and his parents wanted the youngest to be a girl so badly. There is also a friend I know, who is currently pregnant and when she found out that the sex of her baby was a boy, she was noticeably sad, because she already has a boy.

What if your diet during pregnancy could help you get the sex baby you want. 

An article from the following site, claims it could, read more:


From the article:
“The overall sex ratio in our population was close to 50:50, but individual mothers had a greater chance of bearing male offspring if their nutrient intake was high prior to conception,” wrote Fiona Mathews, the study’s lead author and a research fellow at the University of Exeter. “The consumption of breakfast cereal was also strongly associated with having a male infant.”

No comments:

Post a Comment