Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do you know your best ‘baby making’ sexual positions?

“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand.”
Psalm 127: 3 & 4




Yes, there are sexual positions that are said to result in pregnancies more than others. I did not know this until later on in my struggles and I must say, I tried some of them, (yes, and I am still a good girl!!!!!), but as you all might know by now, my infertility issue, like many of yours, was far greater than what a mere sexual position could fix.

For those undergoing treatment for infertility, I would recommend trying these positions along with your treatment to maximize your chances. My philosophy has always been to try everything, as you never can tell.

The following site has outlined some of these recommended positions, please check it out:-
http://www.pregnancy.org/article/best-sexual-positions-getting-pregnant

This site also gives recommendations for trying to conceive a specific gender. I would imagine those of you struggling with infertility would be grateful for any gender you get, therefore you probably will not be too concerned with this part of things. At first, it did not matter what gender I got, I just wanted a baby so badly. When I became pregnant in 2006 though, things changed, I wanted a girl and was pregnant with a girl and when I became pregnant again in 2007, I wanted a boy, and a boy it was. I consider myself blessed in this regard, as some people wish for specific genders and get the opposite a lot of times.

Good luck in your efforts then, and until next time, keep clinging to hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment