Friday, June 10, 2011

LIGHT MOMENT FRIDAYS – Feature 13



All of us who struggle with infertility can attest to the fact that it robs us of our happiness. It robs us of our ability to truly laugh and this is why I have come up with this new feature on my blog, called ‘Light Moment Fridays.’ I love Fridays, and I guess it is because this is the beginning of a well awaited weekend. I love the casual laid back mood. This is why I have chosen Fridays for this, where I will post short jokes and funny videos. Our son is at the stage now where he says or does things which are so hilarious, so I will share some of these precious moments with you as well.

This is for you all, especially those of us  who struggle to be happy, amidst our hurts and pain.......DO ENJOY!!!!



                       **********************************************

'MMM TOO BIG!!!!!!!'

This just simply exemplifies a child's innocence and is quite hilarious.

Our son breastfed until he was somewhere between 6 or 8 months. I was really shocked at this because I was told that boys nurse for quite a while. He just stopped quite abruptly and when I made future attempts, he would just look at me and laugh, as if to say, 'who are you giving that thing to.

The thing is though, he, up to this day,  still snuggles up against my breasts and caresses them,  when he wants some comfort and when he wants to sleep. 

We had a couple days of rain recently and so one rainy afternoon, he climbed into bed and snuggled up against his Grandmother and apparently decided to try his luck at her breasts. He took one out and soon remarked, 'mmm, too big!!!!!.' (my breasts are 'A' cups).

My husband and I nearly died laughing.




image by: http://www.support4change.com





No comments:

Post a Comment