Friday, June 3, 2011

LIGHT MOMENT FRIDAYS – Feature 12

image by: http://www.support4change.com


All of us who struggle with infertility can attest to the fact that it robs us of our happiness. It robs us of our ability to truly laugh and this is why I have come up with this new feature on my blog, called ‘Light Moment Fridays.’ I love Fridays, and I guess it is because this is the beginning of a well awaited weekend. I love the casual laid back mood. This is why I have chosen Fridays for this, where I will post short jokes and funny videos. Our son is at the stage now where he says or does things which is so hilarious, so I will share some of those precious moments with you as well.

This is for you all, especially those of us  who struggle to be happy, amidst our hurts and pain.......DO ENJOY!!!!


                            **************************************************

This is simply hilarious

ANYONE WANTS A DOG??????


My house was broken into last night by two robbers who locked me in the bathroom, and proceeded to steal all they could carry out.  My watchdog, "Killer", did not alert me, and for this reason I am giving him away. I no longer want a dog – I´m installing an electric fence and detection devices with alarms. They´re cheaper and more reliable. For those interested in adopting the dog please send an e-mail urgently.
 A photo of "Killer" is attached below.
 He does have a few problems but with help, he should be ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment