Thursday, November 11, 2010

I AM SENDING SOME FLOWERS TODAY

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand
Psalm 127: 3 and 4

“HOPE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE"

A friend of ours had a miscarriage a couple of days ago.  She was in the eighth month of her pregnancy. I saw her when she was in her seventh month and she was looking so radiant and happy.

 Her lost was a result of placental abruption, which unfortunately took her precious baby’s life and sent her into renal failure.When I heard the news, I could not hold back the tears as memories of my own experience in 2007 (losing a pregnancy in my seventh month), came flooding in.

This is made even more difficult for her because she is yet to break the news to an eagerly waiting three year old sibling and she herself has not started mourning as yet, because she is still in the hospital and from experience, probably is still in the shock and numb stage.

Our hearts go out to this family because there are no words to ease such gripping pain, but just kind thoughts and prayers.

And so, I am sending them flowers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment