Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD – Oh how sweeeet!!!!

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand
Psalm 127: 3 & 4



"HOPE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE"









I went to check my site for comments as I often do a day after I post, and there it was a ‘beautiful blogger award’ from Lauren @ Beauty and Infertility.

I really very honored to have received this award and must thank first of God for this struggle (yes I can now thank God for this struggle because it has sure made me a better person in every respect) and I am grateful that he remained with me throughout so that now I can be helping others coop with theirs. I want to secondly thank Lauren, for nominating me for the award, my husband, for believing in me and standing by our marriage throught it's trying to conceive challenge, my very precious son who is the reason for doing this blog and who, just for coming into our lives, continues to provide material for me for some of my posts. I also want to thank everyone who have been reading my blog and leaving your most valuable comments.

In order to accept this award, I understand that I have to write 7 unusual things about me and nominate seven other dear bloggers, to receive this award. Here we go then:-

Seven unusual things about me:-

Myself and my husband stutter and I have a panic attack whenever I am to speak in public.
My husband's birthday is on the 23rd of November and mine is the 24th
I am hopelessly in love with my son.
I am still afraid of the dark (my parents allowed us to sleep with light up until I was about 17 years old)
I am an aspiring domestic diva and is very creative in the kitchen, my motto is, ‘where there is a recipe, there is a way.’
I once climbed to the top of the Blue Mountain Peak (in my home country, Jamaica) and sat on a rock and cried like a baby, because I was so overwhelmed and exhausted.
I am terrified of driving.



Blogs I have nominated to also receive this award:-

http://a%20baby%20named%20nathan/
http://we%20got%20hitched,%20we%20bought%20the%20four%20bedroom%20house,%20now%20what/
http://the%20pitter%20patter/
http://to%20baby%20and%20beyond/
http://infertility%20mom/

If you were nominated, this is what you need to do:

In a new post, thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.

Paste the picture of the award somewhere in your post.

List seven interesting facts about you

Nominate seven wonderful human beings to receive the award, providing links to their blogs

6 comments:

  1. My birthday is November 25th!!! Glad to give you the award, I love reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and you can set up your blogger to email you whenever you get comments on your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lauren, you are a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award, may God continue to use your story to bless others, say hello to Mr. Price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! As soon as I think of 7 things I will post.

    ReplyDelete