Thursday, September 17, 2009

"HAVING A HEALTHY BABY BEGINS WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO CONCEIVE"

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warriors hand
Psalm 127: 3 & 4

I did a post identical to this one before but feel that I should still share this one with you, as I believe we cannot be reminded enough about this, when we are trying to conceive.

This is especially so for those who are struggling with infertility because it is very easy to forget that indeed a healthy baby begins when we are trying to conceive. We become so consumed with the various treatments to beat our condition and sometimes too, we are aware of this, but because infertility treatments are so expensive, sadly, we have to forego this, because it is equally very expensive to eat healthy and to purchase prenatal vitamins and where stress is concerned, once you are struggling with infertility, sadly, this becomes a part of your life and is not so easy to keep under control. I still implore you all to bear this in mind though.

When I became pregnant with our daughter, I was not on any prenatal vitamins, my diet was not as it should be and I was extremely depressed and stressed out as a result of my struggles with infertility. I still cannot shake the feeling that this was probably why the pregnancy ended up as it did, because after entensive research and testing, we still do not have any answers as to why we lost that pregnancy.

When I became pregnant with our son a couple months after, I was on prenatal vitamins, I was on iron, because my doctor told me I was anemic and I was exercising and eating as healthy as I could have afforded. As we all know that pregnancy was a success and our son was born in perfect health. I strongly believe it was because of my prenatal regiment, why this pregnancy was successful.

Please follow the link below to see post by a fellow blogger and until next time ALL THE BEST in your efforts.

http://infertility-fertility.blogspot.com/2009/09/having-healthy-baby-starts-when-youre.html

image by: http://images.google.tt/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2008/01/080131111822-large.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080131111822.htm&usg=__Yv6oxlRxZEraVycqAA9H1_P-rlU=&h=404&w=600&sz=28&hl=en&start=11&tbnid=bMynFYKnia3B0M:&tbnh=91&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmother%2Bwith%2Bhealthy%2Bnewborn%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG


No comments:

Post a Comment