Friday, September 5, 2014

INFERTILITY FACTS, NEWS AND VIEWS: The Power of Love......



Infertility can harm your marriage, there is enough  proof of that. Many couples struggle to have children and often times find themselves struggling to save their marriage as well.

As per my experience, women more often than men, are the ones who end up fighting depression, anxiety, loneliness and all the other symptoms associated with infertility.

I stumbled across this piece of writing by Elizabeth Gilbert , an excerpt from her work, ‘Eat, Pray, Love.’ sometime ago and decided to bookmark it for my blog. I am not sure how I would have used it, since it did not say for sure that this was written about an infertility situation. Nevertheless, I knew from careful reading that it could be used in this context, since I remember myself in this same situation; fighting depression, loneliness and staying up all night crying.

Only a love built on solid foundation can withstand the pangs of infertility. Permit me to introduce to you, such a love.........


"I'm here.
 I love you. 
I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long,
I will stay with you.
There is nothing you could ever do to lose my love.
I will protect you until you die, 
And after your death, I will still protect you.
I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness
And nothing can ever exhaust me."

                                                  Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat, Pray, Love  









Post image by: http://www.fidson.com/blog-sexual-health/the-agony-of-infertility

No comments:

Post a Comment