Wednesday, August 27, 2014

GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS - Child-like trust and faith




Today I am grateful for child-like trust.

Ever seen a child not sure that his parents will feed him, clothe him and, protect him from harm. I am pretty sure the answer is no. This is childlike trust and this can teach us all we need to know about trusting in God.

I trusted God to deliver me from my infertility, but that trust was really not childlike as it should have been. I had doubts. I thought that I was one of those who would remain childless. It was only when I understood what childlike faith was and employed it, backed up by faith, that I saw results.

For this new phase of family's life, I again employed this child-like trust in God that he would order things as he sees fit.Let me say here that, for an adult, childlike trust is never easy, because we are at the point in our lives when we take on responsibility, we see about the well being of our selves and for some, a family.

When we manage to get to that point of complete unwavering childlike trust, backed up with faith, the result, an outpouring of blessings that boggles the mind and leave you feeling highly favored by God.

I am grateful then for childlike trust and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment