Monday, August 25, 2014

MONDAY RAMBLINGS - CATCHING UP AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF............






Happy Monday All!!!!

Hope your weekend was as great as mine was. I had some quality time with my family and had a chance to see some that I had not seen in many, many years, too numerous to count. It was sure great catching up with everyone and sharing some of my experiences as a still, fairly new mother to a new mom and another contemplating this special journey.

I was happy to impart that motherhood is such a blessing and a special opportunity and each child comes to us as such different individuals, requiring of us, different and unique skills to raise them.

I know that I am not exactly a young mother, nevertheless I am a new one who continues to learn as I mature as a mother, and I so look forward to imparting what I continue to learn to the new moms in my immediate circle and those who are contemplating this journey.

Wishing you guys a safe journey back home, as I continue to savour the time we spent together and wishing it never had to end.

I look forward more times like this.

Infertility could have robbed me of this opportunity, God is so awesome!!!!!!

Love you all.






post image by: chrome-extension://ibnjmihbbanannlbobkbmnmckjnmdnom/newtab.html

No comments:

Post a Comment