Monday, August 18, 2014

I AM BACK!!!!!!!



Wondering what happened to me???

Well my family and I migrated to the United States (Florida), a little over 3 months now and have been busy with settling in and all that’s related to that kind of thing. We are indeed grateful to God as he continues to grant us his favour, to the point where persons are awed and are remarking ever so often, how much we have achieved and is still achieving over this short period of time. I am not surprised though, because I came with so much faith in my Almighty God, that he would grant us his good favour. Thanks to all who have prayed, offered advice and send positive and encouraging words our way.

So then, today is the first day for a couple of things – Our son began his first day of Elementary School and today is the day I have chosen to return to blogging.

Thank you for all the support you have being giving me as I share my journey with infertility and offer information, advice and hope, as a result of this journey.

I do look forward to your continued support and positive thoughts, as I continue to try to make an impact in my little corner.

Love everyone of you.











http://lifeof24hours.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/i-am-back/
image by :

No comments:

Post a Comment