Wednesday, October 29, 2014

GREATEFUL WEDNESDAYS – Thanks For Making My Day!!!!



Today I am grateful that, as I live my daily humble life, I possess the power of making a difference in someone else's life -  I possess the power of making someone's day.

Have you ever said something or done something for someone and be told that you made their day. I have had a few experiences like that, one recently and it feels better than a warm cup of chocolate on a chilly night (mm, you know that is good, so go figure). It feels even better when you did not expect to hear it.

You know in this life we go through so much trials and a kind word or deed  is just what keeps us from going over the edge sometimes.

So, won’t you then, go ahead, make someone’s day today.











Post image by: http://blog.floworldonline.com/2013/04/flowersformothersday.html



2 comments: