Wednesday, October 8, 2014

'GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS' - Gratitude, The Key To More Life.



"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. 
It turns what we have into enough, and more. 
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. 
It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."

I started this 'GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS' segment on my blog about 2 years ago and today I am grateful that I continue to challenge myself to be grateful. Some days, It takes some effort, because our natural instinct is to feel that we are entitled. 

It does not matter how small that which I am grateful for, is, it seem to increase in size when I give thanks. I am using this opportunity to acknowledge my mom, someone with such a grateful heart and because of this, she always has enough and more - more food, more life, more of God's favour and more love to give. What a great heart.

For this I am extremely grateful. 






Post image by: http://blog.floworldonline.com/2013/04/flowersformothersday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment