Wednesday, November 16, 2011

........AND OFF I GO.......




Well, the time is here. I will be heading to the hospital later today to have our daughter via c-section 7:am tomorrow, Thursday the 17th of November. I can't wait to meet her.

I am a bag of emotions right now, excitement, anxiety, etc. I have every confidence though, that God will see me through to the end, because he did promise, that once he begins a good work in you, he will be faithful to complete it and I have absolutely no reason to think otherwise.

Anyone who have sent a kind comment, some encouragement, sent up a prayer on our behalf, or extended more physical acts of kindness, my family and I thank you so much . You have sure made this experience all the more rewarding.

We will sure have a lot to talk about when next I post.  







No comments:

Post a Comment