Friday, February 25, 2011

LIGHT MOMENT FRIDAYS - Feature 3

image by:http://www.support4change.com

All of us who struggle with infertility can attest to the fact that it robs us of our happiness. It robs us of our ability to truly laugh and this is why I have come up with this new feature on my blog, called ‘Light Moment Fridays.’ I love Fridays, and I guess it is because this is the beginning of a well awaited weekend. I love the casual laid back mood. This is why I have chosen Fridays for this, where I will post short jokes and funny videos. Our son is at the stage now where he says or does things which is so hilarious, so I will share some of those precious moments with you as well.

This is for you all, especially those of us who struggle to be happy, amidst our hurts and pain.......DO ENJOY!!!!

                             *********************************************************

A short sweet one.......


THE TAXI DRIVER

Three men were drunk, they stopped a taxi. The taxi driver figured that they were drunk, he 
just switched on the engine and switched it off and told them, "we've arrived. "The first guy 
gave him money, the second guy said thanks, but the third guy slapped him.  The taxi driver 
was stunned because he was hoping that none of them would have realized that the car had 
not moved an inch. So he asked, "what was that for?" The third guy answered, "control your 
speed next time, you almost killed us.


 

2 comments:

  1. Reading this is like reading my story. God is so faithful and we are a testimony to His faithfulness. I call Christian my masterpiece because that what he is through God. Stay encourage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting Camal and thanks for your kind comment. God remains faithful and I celebrate with you too.

    ReplyDelete