Monday, November 9, 2009

Hey all, I have not fallen off the face of the earth

We just moved and is going through the teething process of settling in. Our apartment is very nice and cozy and so that helps a lot.

We are awaiting some furniture from our local furniture company and they are just rubbing us the wrong way, I guess its because we are not natives in this country, they want every freaking document that we possess, the only document left for them to ask for is our baptism certificate and even though we tell them we have a young child and is finding it difficult to take care of him without these basic items, we are still waiting.

We are so distressed. Anyway I wont bore you any longer, I intend to return to blogging as soon as my mind is settled and I can focus again.

Thank you for bearing with me.

talk soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Annetta,

    Moving can be stressful. Hope you get settled in real soon. I did not move myself, but if feels like I have.My long-time partner and I have separated, and he moved out last month. It has been a huge and stressful adjustment, so I feel some of your anxiety.
    Best wishes - sending you some positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Pam, sorry to hear about all you have been going through and sending you some positive energy too.

    Life is just filled with ups and downs and we have to just tough it out.

    All the best and we will catch up real soon.

    ReplyDelete