Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PCOS DIET AND HERBS FOR INFERTILITY


image by:http://2.bp.blogspot.com

Becoming pregnant with PCOS involves following a restricted diet consisting mainly of organic foods. 

There are herbs along with this diet that can further optimize your chances of getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy.

image by: http://detox-expert.com/

The following site outlines a PCOS friendly diet for you and also suggests some herbs to help you on your way to getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy:-

Read more:-


From the site:
“Eating a specific PCOS Fertility Diet is one of the best things you can do to improve your chances of becoming pregnant.
A big part of the problem with PCOS is the high insulin resistance. Resistance to insulin increases the bodies insulin levels which effects normal ovulation by preventing the body from ovulating or limiting the maturation process of the released egg.
This directly has an affect on your fertility and ability to conceive.
Women who are insulin resistant are also 4-5 times more likely to have a miscarriage. Imbalanced insulin levels due to PCOS make it difficult for the embryo to attach properly.” 
I  became pregnant with my son, thanks to being recommended to a  Herbalist by a friend and so I will always promote herbs for infertility, especially if you have been diagnosed with PCOS.



1 comment:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227....

    ReplyDelete