Wednesday, January 28, 2015

GRATEFUL WEDNESDAYS - ........another chance to get it right.



In my last post (“still standing”),  I should have also attributed my continued step toward acceptance of myself as someone who stutters, to the fact that for a while now  I have been trying to become a more grateful person, giving thanks for everything in my life, good or bad (because there are life lessons in the bad), every blessing whether great  or small. It is out of this that I started my ‘Grateful Wednesday’ segment on my blog and I know this has been contributing to the happier me.

I have seen the statement.........”another day, another chance to get it right” a couple times and I have even used it myself. I love this statement because I find it so. point on and relevant. In our daily life, we are never at all times satisfied with how we handle things, with how we treat others -  I could have been way more helpful to that person in need, I could have listened more to my friend who needed  a listening ear, I could have been kinder, more present, more patient and I could go on.

Thank goodness we are  given chances to be our better selves  or else this life would just not make sense. Some of us sadly, do not use these second chances. I am so grateful that in my small corner, I am doing the best I can.


Have a  'Grateful Wednesday' everyone and be kind to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment