Saturday, September 11, 2010

LET US LIVE EACH DAY LIKE IT IS OUR LAST.


Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand
Psalm 127: 3 and 4

“HOPE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE"





HEY HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?  JUST DROPPING IN AGAIN.

I lost an ex-coworker recently and she is being laid to rest today. When I got the news, I just could not believe it, she was the same age as I am. I dreamt it too and it got me thinking about my own mortality.

She died of a brain tumor and seemingly had no symptoms to alert her that she had this condition and so she died suddenly.  Those deaths, are really the hardest, as you have absolutely no time to prepare.

I cannot imagine, after all the heartaches of infertility, not being around to see my son grow up, to be a part of his milestones and so I know I must take care of myself, I must live life one day at a time, because after-all, that’s really all we are given. I must aim to reduce stress in my life and foster a thankful heart, even for the smallest of blessings and I challenge you all to do this as well.

I most of all, must value and nurture the relationships I have been blessed with, both family and otherwise, because we really do not know when those we are connected to will be snatched away from us, because “no one is promised tomorrow.”

Rest in peace Marvelette,.you are gone too soon and will be remembered by many.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey,
    I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

    http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete