Tuesday, June 1, 2010

INFERTILITY CAN GET TO YOU, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand
Psalm 127: 3 & 4

“HOPE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE”



Anyone dealing with the issue of infertility, can attest to the fact that it is a very difficult thing to have to go through.

In my years of dealing with infertility, I was overwhelmed financially, physically and emotionally to the point where I felt that taking my life would be such an easy way out, to escape all these feelings.

There was a story in the news recently about this Food Network star, Juan Carlos Cruz, who was allegedly involved in a plot to kill his wife and then himself, because they cannot have babies.

When I heard this story, even though it is alleged, the first feeling I had, ws one of sympathy, because I know all too well, that this is very possible, given the impact which infertility struggles can have on a marriage, on anyone for that matter.

It is never justifiable to have to resort to such drastic measures to deal with the issues we face, and so I hasten to encourage anyone who is currently engaged in such contemplation, to talk to someone, in an effort to get the help you need in this regard.

Be encouraged therefore, and until next time, keep clinging to hope.







1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you did not give in to the impulse to take your life. Then all the world would gave been deprived of your gifts.

    ReplyDelete