Thursday, December 10, 2009

FOODS THAT ENHANCES FERTILITY

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior’s hand
Psalm 127: 3 & 4







I have always heard that there are certain foods that enhances fertility overall. For men, I know that there are certain juices available in my locale, one of which I have heard referred to as ‘strong back,’ made with peanut and molasses, which is known to enhance fertility in men. My father, every now and then used to make his form of ‘strong back’, made with guiness stout, eggs and milk. We always asked that he shared it with us, even though it was known as a man’s drink because it was surprisingly very good. Little wonder my parents have seven of us. I guess this drink really works on men only because I had to battle infertility.

Someone suggested that I tried garlic, taking the pegs like you would take tablets, (ofcourse cutting them into pieces that are safe to swallow). I did try it and a couple months after, I did became pregnant but sadly, that was the pregnancy I lost in 2006.

Below is the link to a fellow blogger's site with link to another site, which list quite a number of foods (all natural), which are said to enhance fertility in men (and women), some of which are Cauliflower and Ginger, to name a few.

If you are reading this post and you are having infertility issues, it does not hurt to give these foods a try.

http://infertility-fertility.blogspot.com/2009/11/sperm-enhancing-foods-for-fertility.html

ALL THE BEST, and until next time, keep clinging to hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment