Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ON VACATION

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warriors hand
Psalm 127: 3 & 4


Just letting you know that we made it to our son’s great grandmother’s funeral and it was just like she lived, peaceful and simple. I feel a lot better now.


We will be staying on for a few days to spend time with family and unfortunately, after this I will not have access to a computer, so I will not be blogging for a about a week and a half.


Catch up with you when I am back.

Until then, keep clinging to hope

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI I tagged you in the 8s that are doing the rounds: http://thepitter-patter.blogspot.com/2009/05/8-x-8-all-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, you are welcome, that is what we are here for. To encourage and support each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vacation was great, thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete