Friday, March 11, 2011

LIGHT MOMENT FRIDAYS – Feature 4

image by: http://www.support4change.com

All of us who struggle with infertility can attest to the fact that it robs us of our happiness. It robs us of our ability to truly laugh and this is why I have come up with this new feature on my blog, called ‘Light Moment Fridays.’ I love Fridays, and I guess it is because this is the beginning of a well awaited weekend. I love the casual laid back mood. This is why I have chosen Fridays for this, where I will post short jokes and funny videos. Our son is at the stage now where he says or does things which is so hilarious, so I will share some of those precious moments with you as well.

This is for you all, especially those of us  who struggle to be happy, amidst our hurts and pain.......DO ENJOY!!!!
                               
                                ************************************************

A short, to the point one

KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES


"Do not use your time, energy and resources to keep up with the Joneses, just drag them down to your level, its cheaper."


     

2 comments:

  1. Love it:) Thank you for your support, thoughts & prayers...I wanted you to know it means so much to me! I hope that you're doing well ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcomed Rebecca, so glad I could put a smile to your face. Thanks for visiting and you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete