Friday, March 25, 2011

LIGHT MOMENT FRIDAYS – Feature 6 - 'THE BOOTS'

image by: http://www.support4change.com

All of us who struggle with infertility can attest to the fact that it robs us of our happiness. It robs us of our ability to truly laugh and this is why I have come up with this new feature on my blog, called ‘Light Moment Fridays.’ I love Fridays, and I guess it is because this is the beginning of a well awaited weekend. I love the casual laid back mood. This is why I have chosen Fridays for this, where I will post short jokes and funny videos. Our son is at the stage now where he says or does things which is so hilarious, so I will share some of those precious moments with you as well.

This is for you all, especially those of us who struggle to be happy, amidst our hurts and pain.......DO ENJOY!!!!
                                 
                                                   **************************************************

Children are just precious, aren't they?


THE BOOTS


LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO - AGAIN
(Anyone who has ever dressed a child will love this)
 
Did you hear about the teacher who was helping one of her pupils put on his boots? He asked
for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still
didn't want to go on. By the time they got the second boot on, she had worked up a sweat..
She almost cried when the little boy said, 'Teacher, they're on the wrong feet.'
She looked, and sure enough, they were.. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on.
She managed to keep her cool as, together, they worked to get the boots back on, this
time on the correct feet.
He then announced, 'These aren't my boots.'
She bit her tongue, rather than get right in his face and scream, 'Why didn't you say so? ' like she wanted to. Once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet.
No sooner had they gotten the boots off when he said, 'They're my brother's boots. My Mum made me wear 'em.'
Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry But she mustered up what grace and
courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again..
Helping him into his coat, she asked, 'Now, where are your mittens?' He said, 'I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots.'

 She will be eligible for parole in three years.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment