Friday, March 18, 2011

LIGHT MOMENT FRIDAYS – Feature 5


image by: http://www.support4change.com

All of us who struggle with infertility can attest to the fact that it robs us of our happiness. It robs us of our ability to truly laugh and this is why I have come up with this new feature on my blog, called ‘Light Moment Fridays.’ I love Fridays, and I guess it is because this is the beginning of a well awaited weekend. I love the casual laid back mood. This is why I have chosen Fridays for this, where I will post short jokes and funny videos. Our son is at the stage now where he says or does things which is so hilarious, so I will share some of those precious moments with you as well.

This is for you all, especially those of us  who struggle to be happy, amidst our hurts and pain.......DO ENJOY!!!!



                                            *******************************************


A LESSON IN PROPER ETIQUETTE

The other evening, my husband was having his dinner, when I overheard our 3 year old son scolding him for using his hands instead of his fork to eat.

He later came into the room where I was and I said to him, 'was daddy being naughty,' to which he responded, 'yes, daddy was using his hands to eat instead of using his fork.'

I later learnt from my husband that he actually picked up his fork off his plate and gave it to him, just to make sure that he adhered.

"And a little child shall lead them."




You see, they learn, even when you wonder if your efforts are in vain.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND WEEKEND EVERYONE


No comments:

Post a Comment